We are now closed and plan to reopen on 14th April*
* if you feel like your dog may become uncomfortable during this time, please contact me for grooming support and advice. You may be eligible for an essential welfare groom.
This page will be updated with any changes and customers will be contacted individually if their appointments require altering or cancelling.
All appointments are "no contact" as follows:
- Call the salon to advise us you have arrived in the car park area.
- Bring your dog to the tie-up area outside the salon door, attach the lead to the ring and depart.
- We will bring your dog immediately into the salon.
- Return at the requested time and call us when you have arrived in the car park area.
- We will tie your dog to the tie-up area and advise you they are ready.
- Pay online at home only.
They will be viewed by us from the window during the collection and drop off to confirm.